Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Right Thigh Leg Pain Driving This LEG PAIN Is Driving Me Crazy!?

This LEG PAIN is driving me crazy!? - right thigh leg pain driving

Hello,

I am 46 years old, slim, fit and healthy. In recent years, I developed a case of venous congestion (swollen ankles) and rupture of blood vessels (spider veins).

When I sit down for long periods. Tingling, stabbing pain in my groin and radiates to my inner thighs, knees. Then he falls into my thighs and calves in the abdomen, and gives me stomach pains. Then I have the consent of dizziness and queazy.

When I drink coffee, it is even worse.

I have no pain in my legs when I go if I only 10 minutes. I had an ultrasound and blood tests and my blood clots.

It makes me crazy! I'm sitting at a desk all day at work and making my life miserable. I have brought to the place where my stomach is just upset the whole time.

Is there anything I can do? (That and the socks are tight, nothing was done).

0 comments:

Post a Comment