Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Getting Erection Taking Mucinex Are There Ways To Get A Harder Erection? Eating Certain Foods, Taking Vitamins, Etc?

Are there ways to get a harder Erection? Eating Certain Foods, Taking Vitamins, etc? - getting erection taking mucinex

I believe that my erections are not as strong as it should be or could be, I think, maybe I do not have enough vitamins or eating the right foods. I get about 80-85% erect, and very little time, I fully erect, I'm only 25, but I think this problem is easily solved with a little input from someone who knows! Thank you guys for help!

5 comments:

bijjee said...

It is due to visit masterbation - a doctor. it is nedicine certaim. You can

Steven Z said...

One way to help is to go to GNC and purchase of Arginine. There is an additional blood vessels. Usually found in creatine. If you never take creatine, you should know that you can get a hard erection. However, you can buy arginine Buy me. taken with a multivitamin and, if they at least fifteen minutes a day to walk and to do that. I say work Arginine ......

mr magic said...

Drink 1 glass of red wine per day. and eating sugar is like a rock

Disneyland Guru said...

Just more excited. This is the best way.

Disneyland Guru said...

Just more excited. This is the best way.

Post a Comment