Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Look My Vajen Anyone Know About The Vajen-Bader Firemans Helmet?

Anyone know about the Vajen-Bader firemans helmet? - look my vajen

I love the look of the town and wanted to customize the design and re-use me for some things. But I can hardly information about them. It's like one of those things over the Internet and websites, the information will not be pushed, what I really want. I Want Some GOOD VISION Hull. A large photo of him. I really want one flank and moved to the front and a beautiful shot perspectice angle may be some others, but few really good reference pictures. He is a fireman's helmet and I love the design. It is so strange and beautiful. I saw one today in a museum, and I was so happy with her. Anyway, theres no information on Wikipedia, which is rare. Written in Vajen, Vajen helmet and the helmet jajen Bader-None. In any event, could be vejan, but I'm pretty positive Vajen, Vajen-Bader.

1 comments:

Mikey ~ The Defender of Myrth said...

Images from a Google search is not very good ...

Post a Comment