Saturday, January 16, 2010

Youth Hostel Toronto Touristic Places In Toronto, Next To The CN Tour ...?

Touristic places in Toronto, next to the CN tour ...? - youth hostel toronto

I have 10 days this summer in Toronto at Clarence Castle (hostel) and I see my visit to tourist attractions and fun places.
I searched the web and everything we encounter, the CN Tower House Museum and Campbell. I am 18 years and all suggestions would be appreciated.
Please do not try to take the place of tourist destinations to take in what I did. Thank you:)

3 comments:

Judy C said...

In addition to the CN Tower - are other attractions:

Ontario Science Center
Royal Ontario Museum
Casa Loma
The Museum of Fine Arts in Ontario
Eaton Center
St. Lawrence Market
Fort York
Canada's Wonderland
CNE (the last two weeks in August)
Ontario Place
Toronto Islands
Yorkville

I'm sure I left some out - but we hope that this helps!

enterdev... said...

Hockey Hall of Fame!
Mill St. Brewery (draw your own organic beer, very good!)
The Toronto Zoo is sweet, but you need the subway, and maybe a bus to get there.
The Science Center! (one end on a day when all children returned home a little sticky)

jo c said...

The Distillery District is to go 100% the best place to

Post a Comment