Saturday, February 13, 2010

Atm Charged Twice Do Banks Charge You A Fee To Check How Much You Have In Your Bank Account At An ATM? When ATM Is Free?

Do banks charge you a fee to check how much you have in your bank account at an ATM? When ATM is free? - atm charged twice

I have to say just got my bank statement through the post in the -22 $. I have not used my card at all last month. But I went several times at a cash machine (ATM see free) to see how much I have in my account. My statement says I have a price of $ 1 twice in your something from a vending machine. I "m confused.

3 comments:

Spock (rhp) said...

You must read the list of tariffs for the type of your bank account.

and know, probably free, your balance - what it actually ask what your balance is, / is running for records and record all transactions and a balance.

If you expect that the bank will do it for you, who are paid to provide additional performance.

rtfm said...

My bank of course I do not charge for ATM transactions. However, I do not know, not whether or not to sell. The only people who can answer this question, the people at your bank. You have to ask them.

(In the future, check your account balance online. I understand that banks no fee service.)

pai said...

There is no bank charged a fee for this service.

Post a Comment