Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chunky Cm After Ovulation Confused About Ovulation Proper?

Confused about ovulation proper? - chunky cm after ovulation

Pls i need many answers to my mind are calm. I see the moisture on the day 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., then EWCM 9, 10, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. each cycle. The next day I had 13 days or sec / cm thick tights or just white. I do not think that this 4 days EWCM as my day of ovulation, becos what I get from you mothers / TTC that can be up to 2 days before ovulation and 2 days later programmed. If yes, 1 When should my day of ovulation (s). 2. Where's my BD is the observation of EWCM or moisture is 2 days before the EWCM. For more information: I have the EWCM same time each day, ie each cycle of 11 hours per day at 11 Clock Day 2, 11 3. Tag ... until it is dried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment