Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lift&carry Muscle I Feel Suicidal Because Of My Degree?

I feel suicidal because of my degree? - lift&carry muscle

I can not take it no more. What I'm doing well. I explained my problem, but it means nothing to them after a while. forget that each and pushed me again and again. I think I want to die. Since I have 4 long-term illnesses such as depression, cos of stress urinary incontinence, premenstrual syndrome and obsessive compulsive disorder and, if not in the last 10 years, I had a mother who has suffered pain in the muscles can not lift and carry, and do things in house so I buy Thye cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, vacuuming, and all must do what, and above all these teachers put me through the work waiting to be delivered on time. How on earth I'm like a 22-year-old would survive. I have no work for the money anyway. What do you think I'm a super human being? I am sooooo ill. I told them, and only means something if I can not help crying to be taken seriously enough. Why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment